Wine box the best of France 6 bottles
Great French wines. Wines from Burgundy and the Loire. Famous names and top quality. 3 white wines and 3 red wines.
- Beaune Greves Premier Cru Domaine Gagey le Clos Blanc (white)
An unusual exotic taste. Full, rich and spicy with broad fruit shades and exceptional depth. In addition, notes of almonds, minerality and toast.
Ideal accompaniment to gastronomic preparations of cod, turbot and catfish with creamy sauces. Under the right conditions, the wine can be stored for at least 7 years.
The grapes are harvested by hand and then fermented in wooden barrels. The wine then matures for 14 to 18 months, also in oak barrels
- Chassagne Montrachet Blanc Louis Jadot (white)
With strong fruit aromas, butter notes and smokiness, it is a wonderful accompaniment to dishes based on poultry liver, fish dishes in creamy sauce, refined charcuterie and tasty preparations of white meat. And that at least for the next eight to twelve years in which mature impressions will delight the taste buds of true wine lovers
- Beaurempart Grand Reserve Rouge
Deeply colored ruby red wine with an elegant bouquet of black currants, plums, green peppers and subtle notes of vanilla and toffee. The taste is generous and juicy and the aftertaste is velvety.
- Domaine Paul Prieur Sancerre Blanc . If you know someone who doesn't really like wine yet, serve this wine with a piece of lightly grilled goat cheese. From now on you can enjoy a glass of wine with this person. Because after tasting this wine you only know how good wine can taste. The taste of this dry fresh wine is mainly determined by fruit, both ripe and young fruit. The smell is sometimes reminiscent of freshly cut grass and in the taste you will also find something of asparagus and gooseberries. A complex wine. You taste many different elements.
- Macon Louis Jadot. A ruby red wine, wonderfully fragrant and tasting of red fruit with beautiful earthy tones and spiciness. The pleasant light tannins make the wine full, juicy and smooth and easy to drink with the entire meal: from a starter of charcuterie or snails, a main course of roasted meat to mild cheeses.
- Chateau des Jacques Fleurie. The Fleurie is the favorite of many when it comes to the Beaujolais. The deep red wine is not called the Queen of Beaujolais for nothing. It has a full fruity taste. You can taste ripe red fruit, but the wine has retained its freshness.
A delicious wine box full of quality wines from France. If you really want to enjoy quality or give someone a great wine gift.
The price includes VAT and excludes delivery costs. The wines are delivered in a neat, sturdy white box.