Wine box Israeli Wine 6 bottles
6 bottles of delicious Israeli wine. Save yourself the search for the beautiful wines, we have certainly done that for you. In the box 4 red and 2 white wines namely:
- Mount Hermon Red . This Israeli wine has a nice aroma of blueberries, cherries, herbs and spices. It has a pleasant and complex taste
- Mount Hermon White . This white wine has a nice aroma of melon, citrus and green apple. Fresh and rich in taste. Made from mainly Sauvignon Blanc and Viognier grapes. Delicious with salmon, sushi or chicken dishes.
- Gamla Sangiovese . This red wine smells wonderfully of dried flowers, wild berries, jam, tobacco, cassis with spicy scents and a rich aroma of oak and vanilla. The taste is full and rich and spicy.
- Gamla Cabernet Sauvignon / Merlot. Sturdy Israeli wine with a wonderfully soft aftertaste. Ripe cherries and cassis are nicely outlined by light vanilla notes and a nice spiciness. The combination of Cabernet Sauvigon and Merlot makes this wine robust yet very accessible. The wine has matured for 12 months in small French oak barrels and American barrels.
- Barkan Classic Cabernet Sauvignon . This kosher red wine has a soft dry taste. You smell black currants and a little green pepper.
- Barkan Emerald Riesling . A delicious aromatic fresh fruity wine with a slightly sweet aftertaste. From the vineyards of Barkan in Mazkeret Batya and the Dan region. Combines well with cheese and chicken dishes and spicy dishes.
All these wines are kosher and they are delivered in a neat white sturdy shipping box. The price includes VAT and we have already included our delivery costs in the price for delivery in the Netherlands and Belgium.